Our Training Philosophy.
We have trained leaders in all branches of the military, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, and foundations. Our philosophy is to deliver collaborative, interactive sessions where we focus on harnessing the knowledge and expertise of participants, combining it with research-grounded best practices and innovative thinking, and creating an experience to push the possibilities for impact for both individual participants and teams.
We believe it is our role to understand your organization’s context and challenges, and to create a professional development experience designed to create meaningful, impactful outcomes for your team.
How We Train and Develop.
- Are you looking for an experienced facilitator to help design and deliver a strategic retreat?
- Are you interested in designing and implementing a leadership program to identify, develop, and retain emerging leaders in your organization?
- Are you interested in providing targeted training opportunities for members of your team?
We want to help you experience your potential.
Our most commonly requested training sessions include:
- Balance: Staying Whole in Your Role
- Creating Space for Innovation and Creativity
- Delivering Effective Feedback
- Dynamic Communication
- Implementing Strategic Plans
- Managing and Supporting High Performing Teams
- Organizational Alignment
- Raising your EQ – Strengthening your Emotional Intelligence to Drive Impact
- The First 90 Days – Strategies for Thriving in a New Role
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Understanding (and Applying) Your Leadership Style
- Vision Setting
We also facilitate strategic retreats and workshops for executive, leadership, or departmental teams, as well as design and implement leadership development programs for leaders at all stages. As part of our engagement with each client and partner, we collaboratively set up metrics to ensure the impact goes well beyond the training experience. Our team can provide follow-on coaching for individuals and teams as part of a comprehensive strategy to maximize potential.
Our training ranges in length from 90-minute sessions to week-long workshops and year-long programs. We work with you to understand your objectives at the end of training, and design a program specific to your organizational needs.
Who we serve.
Our training programs focus on helping teams and organizations unlock their potential. We also offer individual training and development through our seminars and coaching programs.
Past partners and clients include the Department of Defense, the Master Planning Institute, Cross the Gap, the United States Army Corps of Engineers, and the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland.
Ready to learn more and create a powerful learning experience to align and maximize your team’s potential?