Experiencing Potential provides clients and partners with management and leadership consulting services in both strategy and operations. We believe in a collaborative consulting approach – we build on the foundation of our clients’ expertise and organizational knowledge, combine it with our innovative thinking, and create strategically-aligned, implementable solutions for our clients.
Our core capabilities include a focus on:
- Business Development (including sales and fundraising)
- Organizational Growth and Scaling
- Professional Development
- Strategic Planning
- Talent Management
We can also provide added capacity around project management support.
In addition, Experiencing Potential has a core practice area focused on K-12 educational consulting. Our founding principal, Jill Schreifer, has spent over a decade working in and around public education, primarily supporting leadership growth and development for teachers and administrators. She has extensive experience working at the state, district, and charter levels as well as with foundations and non-profit organizations. Consulting collaborations have included:
Our educational consulting work has included projects that:
- Develop business development and fundraising strategies
- Create sales and marketing training and implementation plans
- Assist organizations in creating organizational-wide core values and leadership competencies
- Retain and develop talent through professional development support systems
- Provide leadership and management training for leaders at all levels